The health and economic impact of COVID-19 have fundamentally altered our families, work and communities. After a month disconnected from normal business operations, a set of best practices has taken shape. Join as Resideo’s Scott Harkins moderates a panel of experts from the security, residential services, and HVAC industries as they discuss how to navigate during the crisis. We will cover what actions they are taking, what conversations are happening, and the positive impact it has had on their businesses.
Moderated by Scott Harkins of Resideo, panelists will include:
• Brinks Home Security – Jay Autrey – Chief Customer Officer
• Custom Alarm – Melissa Brinkman, Chief Executive Officer
• LOUD Security Systems – John Loud, President
• NexStar Network – Jack Tester, Chief Executive Officer
• ServiceTitan – Vahe Kuzoyan, President and Co-founder
• Service Roundtable – Matt Michel, Chief Executive Officer
• Suffolk Security – Paul Romanelli, President
• Vivint –Todd Santiago, Chief Revenue Officer
• Western Heating & Air Conditioning – Angie Snow, Vice President
• Williams Comfort Air –Matthew Tyner, Director of Marketing
Panelists will answer questions that include developing a COVID-19 policy to help protect employees and customers, meeting challenges during a service call, and addressing attrition concerns with your clients. This town hall is open for companies in the security, residential services and HVAC industries and will be off-the-record to ensure a candid and transparent transfer of ideas and questions. You are encouraged to register in advance and submit questions for our panelists.